SGGSCC Centre for Professional Development offers various short-term add-on courses over the entire
academic year to equip students with additional skills/tools to meet the challenges of highly competitive job
market. The students are taught and trained by the professionals and experts from the relevant industry.
These courses give students an experiential opportunity to learn in real world context and also a platform to
widen their knowledge horizon beyond the academic course. The objective is to make them future ready to
capture the business/career opportunities and thus, enhancing the career prospects of the students.
- Classes are held keeping in mind the University Academic Calendar i.e. classes are not be held during
university exams, preparation leave, etc.
- Classes are held on Weekdays* (after 2:30pm)/ Weekends*/Online so that it does not affect the
attendance in the regular course.
- In case of collaboration, study material and faculty is provided by the collaborating Institute.
Certificate is jointly issued by the collaborating Institute and the College.
- Preference is given to SGGSCC students.
- Outside Student / ex-student of SGGSCC when admitted to these courses is not treated as regular
student of the college. Thus, cannot avail the of the facilities of the college such as library, WIFI,
hostel, etc., unless specified.
- The College reserves the right to take disciplinary action if anyone violates the discipline.
Courses for 2020-21**
* Option of Campus classes will be available only when the college reopens for in-person classes.
** All courses are subject to the formal approval process and availability of minimum number of