Memoranda of Understanding with Foreign Universities
To enrich its academic inputs and experiences, College has maintained its
tradition of entering into academic collaborations with premier institutions. In
this endeavor, college has signed up for academic and research collaborations
with many institutions globally. In the reporting period, MoUs and Agreements
- Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada:
- NIRC of ICAI: To acclimatize students of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of
Commerce with various issues of GST and Ind AS by organizing five courses of
20/30 Hours duration.
- Ureka Education Group, Oxford Science Park, John Eccles House, Oxford,
UK: To develop strategic association and explore long term collaboration
opportunities between both parties to promote internationalism, develop
opportunities for students and faculty, create international engagement and
support transnational mobility for students and faculty.
- Alfred University, New York, USA: To develop a long-term, mutually
beneficial relationship between both the parties that provides for intellectual
collaborations and exchange of students.
- Dominican College, New York, USA: To facilitate student and faculty
exchange between both the institutions.
Associations/ collaborations/ outreach in society