PG-DBJCC Internal Assessment Rules
SCHEME OF STUDY AND EXAMINATION
- Candidate shall have to study 9 papers and one project in one year duration of the DBJCC
- All Papers are compulsory.
- The examination for each paper will be conducted for 100 marks of which 70 marks are
for written examination. The remaining 30 marks are reserved for internal assessment
which will be judged on the basis of the students performance in mid-semester
examination, presentation, participation in seminars, preparation of House Newspapers
and Journals and Detailed report of Mock Press Conference, etc.
- The duration of written examination for each paper will be 3 hours.
The Candidate must have attended at least 75% of the total lectures and practicals delivered
in order to be eligible to appear in the final examination.
CLASSIFICATION OF RESULTS
Successful candidates shall be classified as follows on the basis of the combined performance
in I and II Semester:
- First Division with Distinction : 75% marks or more in the aggregate
- First Division : 60% Marks or more in the aggregate
- Second Division: 50% Marks or more in the aggregate.
- The minimum pass marks would be 50% Marks in the aggregate. To get the diploma
he/she must pass in all the papers, i.e. obtain at least 45% marks in each paper.